PrivatAir has a vacancy for a cabin attendant for its Falcon 2000
Candidates must have:
- The right to work in Switzerland
- Live within one (1) hour of Geneva airport
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work well within a small team
- Dynamic organisational skills
In return PrivatAir will offer:
- Full time contract
- 30 days leave
- Staff travel after 6 months of employment
- Competitive salary
- Per diem whilst away from base
- Full training course
Previous experience on a VIP business aircraft is essential (minimum 2 years with first class references ). If you do not comply with the above criteria you will not receive a response.
Please reply via email to Victor Grove, PrivatAir Senior Vice President, Selection, Training & Customer Service.
PrivatAir has now vacancies for experienced Cabin Crew for long haul scheduled service operations out of Stavanger
What we look for:
- Highly motivated crews who are flexible and have a genuine passion for customer service
- People who work well in teams and who thrive on hard work
- Previous Cabin Crew experience (you must be able to provide Cabin Crew training certificates)
- Language fluency in English, as well as in at least one of the following Scandinavian languages: Norwegian, Danish or Swedish
- Full passport from the EU or the Schengen Area. Citizens of Romania and Bulgaria are unfortunately not allowed to work in Switzerland yet
- Ability to swim
- You must be in very good health
- Able to provide references
- Availability to commence a training course in October 2014
What we offer:
If you are interested and comply with every criteria listed above, please fill in our application form.
We thank you for your interest and we look forward to receiving your candidature.
Online application form